What is stopping you from living is not out there, but inside of you. It’s your story. Your self-limiting beliefs. Your fears. If you’re not happy with the way things are in your life, YOU are responsible for making the shifts. Unfortunately, most of us have been conditioned to believe that someone else is responsible for the quality of our lives. But that is 100% false.
If you're ready to take charge and fully own your life, this transformational course by psychotherapist and author, Lise Leblanc, will help you break free from old self-sabotaging patterns and learn to take responsibility for creating an inspired life! Through actionable tools, practical exercises, reflective questions, and teaching videos, the Take Charge of Your Life guided course will give you the insights, information, and strategies to make permanent positive changes in your life. This course includes:
- Expert instruction to help you understand where your repetitive problems are stemming from, why you do what you do, and how to shift your subconscious mind so you can stop sabotaging your success.
- Practical exercises to help you change the pathological mental, emotional and behaviour patterns that have been programmed into your subconscious mind.
- Worksheets to help you take charge of your life.
- A powerful meditation to help you uncover and shift your defective subconscious associations.
- Concrete tools and strategies to change your default patterns.
Through introspection, self-examination, meditation and reflective exercises, you will learn how to take responsibility for your life and break free from the self-sabotaging patterns that are keeping you stuck.
HOW IT WORKS
This is a fully online course that can be done from the privacy of your own home, at your own pace. Everything you receive as part of this program is yours to keep and you will be able to refer back to it whenever you want to. All you need to do is log into your account where you will find all of your purchased courses.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out at: firstname.lastname@example.org